What makes the Range Rover 4.4 Vogue Pace Car so appealing is the Project Kahn touch.
Designed by Afzal Kahn, the exterior dazzles with gleaming Black livery, covering the prestigious styling package which exudes quality and style, this can be seen in the carbon composite and exposed carbon fibre detailing throughout along with front and rear widened wheel arches with integrated air dams.
The bumpers are precision designed, incorporating the original front fog lights, and featuring 3D mesh inserts on all intakes. In addition, the vehicle features a replacement front grille with, along with an extended boot lid spoiler formed in lightweight composite.
The exterior styling is completed thanks to the addition of a new set of Diamond cut on Shadow Chrome 10” x 23” forged Pace Car wheels which perfectly fill the newly extended arches fitted with 305” x 30” x 23” Continental tyres along with new quad crosshair tailpipes.
Inside, the Project Kahn Range Rover Vogue Pace Car has been redesigned with quilted and perforated front and rear seats in Black and Ivory leather.
The door tops, door arm rests, centre console, instrument binnacle, and steering wheel centre have been upholstered to match the new colour scheme. Stainless steel door entry sill plates greet passengers while a set of machined aluminium foot pedals add a touch of class for the driver.
The exterior styling components and enhancements, interior seating, components, trim and lightweight wheels are each available for purchase separately.
This one-off build, according to vehicle trade specialists, CAP, shows an 18 percent uplift in residual value when compared to the standard model.
The Project Kahn RS Pace Car is available for £64,999.
For more information, please see click here.
Project Kahn Specification
• Pace Car - Front & Rear Wide Wheel Arches
• Pace Car - Stainless Steel Crosshair Quad Rear Pipes & Finishers
• Rear Bumper Replacement Including Exhaust Diffuser in Composite
• RS-650 23
• RS - Front Lower Bumper Spoiler
• Black Label Front Grille with 3D Mesh
• Privacy Glass
• Lower Boot Lid Spoiler
• Exterior KAHN Bonnet & Tailgate Lettering
• Floating Roof in Piano Black
• 3D Modular Design - Front & Rear Seats Re-upholstered in Perforated Leather
• Centre Glove Box Re-upholstered in Leather
• Dashboard Re-upholstered in Leather
• Door Top Re-upholstered in Leather
• Four Door Armrests Re-upholstered in Leather
• Instrument Binnacle Re-upholstered in Leather
• Steering Wheel Centre Hub Re-upholstered in Leather
• Door Entry Sill Plates in Stainless Steel
• Floor Mats - High Quality Heavy Duty Carpet in Black Charcoal (Project Kahn Branded)
• Vented Foot Pedals in Machined Aluminium
• Interior Investing in British Industry Badge