Project Kahn is pleased to showcase a bespoke SUV in the form of a Range Rover 5.0 Supercharged Autobiography model.
This Santorini Black beauty personifies exactly what a stylish bespoke Land Rover conversion is all about, beautiful on the outside and sophisticated on the inside.
Designed by Afzal Kahn, this bespoke range rover is adorned with a great styling package: 23” Matte Black RS wheels coupled with 305x30x23" tyres - Set of 4 - individual paint detailing and colour coding along with front and rear bumper accents in Satin Black.
In addition, the 525 BHP on offer provides a definitive combination of opulence and performance – whilst a sumptuous interior showcases the meticulous craftsmanship offered by Project Kahn’s team of master craftsmen.
Quilted and perforated, hand-stitched premium leather adorns the front and rear seats. The long-wheelbase body makes for a limousine-style 4X4 and offers 1.2 metres of rear leg-room, allowing passengers to stretch out in world-class luxury.
The integrated 8-inch touch screen rear entertainment will ensure passengers are not only relaxed, but also kept entertained on route, whilst they sip sparkling water from the chiller cabinet.
Please be advised, this particular vehicle is available for £149,999, with individual components also available to buy separately.
Please click here
to find out more.
• Key Ring - Red Enamel with Kahn Logo
• Front & Rear Bumper Accents in Satin Black
• Fitted with 305x30x23" Tyres - Set of 4
• RS Alloy Wheels - 9.5x23" in Matte Black
• Front & Rear Seats in Perforated Black Leather
• Door Accents in Satin Black
• Individual Paint Detailing & Colour Coding
• Door Entry Sill Plates in Stainless Steel
• Vented Foot Pedals in Machined Aluminium