The fashionable Black over Red Range Rover Sport Autobiography Dynamic Pace Car is available complete with a sumptuous exterior and interior.
This particular vehicle is all about quality and style, this can be seen thanks to front and rear wheel arches that have been extended outwards to give the custom-built Range Rover even more Kahn inspired allure.
The fashionable SUV commands attention with its new luxurious styling package which includes carbon composite and exposed carbon fibre detailing throughout along with widened wheel arches with integrated air dams.
Also adorned to this stunning Project Kahn Range Rover is a precision designed pace car front bumper, floating front grille with 3D mesh inserts and a redesigned stainless steel rear exhaust with quad crosshair tail pipes.
The factory wheels have been replaced with a new set of 9.5 x 23” RS-2 wheels in Satin Black with 305x30x23” tyres (set of 4).
As for the interior, the Range Rover Sport is adorned with Black quilted and perforated Herringbone leather seats. The door tops, door armrests, centre console fascia, instrument binnacle and steering wheel centre have all been re-trimmed to match, whilst stainless steel door sill plates and machined aluminium foot pedals add to the wealth of luxury.
The Project Kahn Black over Red Range Rover Sport Autobiography Dynamic Pace Car is available to purchase for £79,999 with individual components available to buy separately.
Please click below to find out more:
Project Kahn Specification
• Exterior - Kahn Enamel Tailgate Logo
• Pace Car Quad Exhaust System
• Individual Paint Detailing & Colour Coding
• Pace Car Rear Wheel Arches with Air Dams
• Pace Car Floating Front Grille
• Pace Car Front Wheel Arches with Air Dams
• Fitted with 305x30x23" Tyres - Set of 4
• RS-2 alloy Wheels - 9.5x23" in Satin Black
• Front & Rear Seats Re-upholstered in Herringbone Leather
• Interior - Kahn Investing in British Industry Logo
• Key Ring - Red Enamel with Kahn Logo