Designed by Afzal Kahn, this fashionable SUV commands attention with its new luxurious styling package.
The conversion from standard model to an automotive couture begins with front and rear wheel arches that have been extended outwards to give the bespoke Range Rover even more presence and features integrated air dams.
This glamorous model also features a precision designed pace car front bumper, original front fog lights, and features a floating front grille with 3D mesh inserts.
A specially redesigned stainless steel rear exhaust with quad crosshair tail pipes complements the rear bumper assembly.
The factory wheels have been replaced with a new set of 9.5 x 23” RS-2 wheels in Satin Black with 305x30x23” tyres (set of 4).
Inside, the Range Rover Sport is adorned with Black quilted and perforated Herringbone leather seats. The door tops, door armrests, centre console fascia, instrument binnacle and steering wheel centre have all been re-trimmed to match, whilst stainless steel door sill plates and machined aluminium foot pedals add to the wealth of luxury.
Furthermore, the latest analysis from independent trade specialists CAP shows an 18 percent uplift in residual value for the Range Rover Pace Car when compared to the standard vehicle.
The Project Kahn Black over Red Range Rover Sport Autobiography Dynamic Pace Car is available to purchase for £79,999.
Please be advised, individual components are also available to buy separately.
Please click below to find out more:
Project Kahn Specification________________________________________
• Exterior - Kahn Enamel Tailgate Logo
• Pace Car Quad Exhaust System
• Individual Paint Detailing & Colour Coding
• Pace Car Rear Wheel Arches with Air Dams
• Pace Car Floating Front Grille
• Pace Car Front Wheel Arches with Air Dams
• Fitted with 305x30x23" Tyres - Set of 4
• RS-2 alloy Wheels - 9.5x23" in Satin Black
• Front & Rear Seats Re-upholstered in Herringbone Leather
• Interior - Kahn Investing in British Industry Logo
• Key Ring - Red Enamel with Kahn Logo