Towards the front of the Range Rover, an aggressive new front bumper in carbon composite, with integrated air dams along with an LE grille with 3-D mesh and a new splitter, enhances functionality, whilst maintaining the safety features implemented through the original design.
These work in unison with the front and rear wide wheel arches with integrated air dams. Towards the rear, a new deck lid spoiler, roof wing, and rear bumper with an integrated exhaust diffuser add a more vibrant touch for the SUV.
The Project Kahn Range Rover Sport SVR Pace Car was also given a full Volcanic Rock Satin colour change along with a floating Piano Black roof. Other parts such as the grille, intake surrounds, and fender vents were given a smooth finish to emphasise their presence.
Helping to put all 550 horsepower from the supercharged 5.0-liter V-8 engine to the ground are 23 x 9.5 Pace Car alloy wheels featuring a Diamond Cut on Gloss Black finish and 305/30/23 tyres. Stainless steel cross-hair quad rear pipes in Satin Black finish off the exterior and let the force-fed V-8 roar with pride.
The interior of the Project Kahn Range Rover Sport SVR Pace Car is adorned with new quilted and perforated leather upholstery. Furthermore, new stainless steel door entry sill plates and vented aluminum foot pedals have been installed.
This particular Project Kahn Range Rover Sport SVR Pace Car is currently available for £124,995. Please be advised, customers can also tailor their Range Rover models to their exact specification.
For more information, please click the link below:
• Complete Colour Change - Our signature Cromax® paint finish
• Front Grille with Mesh - Stainless Steel
• Fitted with 305x30x23" Tyres - Set of 4
• Stainless Steel Crosshair Quad Rear Pipes & Finishers in Satin Black
• Front & Rear Seats in Quilted & Perforated Leather in Black
• Front & Rear Vented Wide Wheel Arches with Integrated Air Dams
• Floating Roof in Piano Black
• Front Bumper Centre Piece
• RS Alloy Wheels - 9.5x23" in Brushed Aluminium