As you know, this is a luxurious SUV that has caught the eyes of both enthusiasts and sceptics, but as it seems, the Project Kahn team was not that impressed and decided to have a tweak here and there.
The final result? Pure eye-candy in black. The project is led personally by Afzal Kahn himself and as always, we see a rather stunning final result: precision-designed carbon-fiber components, all along with Luxury Edition bumpers, blended with exclusive fog lights and 3-D mesh inserts that do make the difference.
You might ask what exactly has impressed us? Well, the masterfully executed simplicity and elegance. Here, we said it! As it seems, we are part of these who find "less is more" motto quite attractive.
To view the entire article, click here.
Project Kahn Specification
The cost of this vehicle includes a Kahn conversion with a retail fitted value of £19645.00
• Door Entry Sill Plates in Stainless Steel
• Exterior - Kahn Enamel Wing Shields
• Individual Paint Detailing & Colour Coding
• LE Front Bumper Replacement in Carbon Composite
• Painted Brake Calipers (Available in a Choice of Colours)
• Vented Foot Pedals in Machined Aluminium
• Exterior - KAHN Bonnet & Tailgate Lettering
• Fitted with 285x35x22" Tyres
• Interior - Kahn Investing in British Industry Logo
• LE Front Grille with 3D Mesh - Floating Insert
• RS600 Alloy Wheels - 9.5x22" in Silver Platinum
• Exterior - Kahn Enamel Tailgate Logo
• Front & Rear Seats in Perforated Black Leather
• Key Ring - Red Enamel with Kahn Logo
• LE Rear Bumper Replacement in Carbon Composite
• Stainless Steel Crosshair Quad Rear Pipes & Finishers in Black