Project Kahn has transformed the Range Rover Sport SVR into the epicentre of luxury and performance.
The car has been adorned with a pace car specification that fuses opulence with commanding performance.
Beginning with the exterior styling, the vehicle has been enhanced with a set of ABS polymers, designed with due attention to detail so as not to contravene existing warranties.
Upgrades include an aggressive splitter on the front, wider rear wheel arches and front arches with integrated air dams, rear deck lid spoiler, roof wing, and their 23-inch RS alloy wheels whilst Volcanic Rock Satin livery makes for a stealthier and leaner look that matches its capabilities.
Inside the Project Kahn SVR Pace car, one will find an amalgamation of refinement couple with the Range Rover Sport’s DNA.
The seats are quilted and perforated with leather to provide unrivalled comfort. This craftsmanship is taken further with an array of additional bespoke details from vented aluminum pedals to stainless steel door entry sill plates.
Whilst Project Kahn can create an SVR to your exact specification, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To find out more, please click the link below:http://www.kahnautomobiles.com/availableDetail.php?i=982#.WlY2j3lpTcsKahn Automobiles Specification
• Complete Colour Change
• Front Grille with Mesh - Stainless Steel
• Front & Rear Vented Wide Wheel Arches with Integrated Air Dams
• Stainless Steel Crosshair Quad Rear Pipes & Finishers in Satin Black
• Front & Rear Seats in Quilted & Perforated Leather in Black
• Floating Roof in Piano Black
• RS Alloy Wheels - 9.5x23" in Brushed Aluminium
• Fitted with 305x30x23" Tyres - Set of 4
• Front Bumper Centre Piece